U R More inspires, equips, and trains women and girls to see themselves in God's eyes. We do this by forming biblical resources, hosting discipleship classes, developing small groups, and creating powerful live events that activate and empower them to know their value, identity, and purpose in Christ.
Your financial partnership enables us to reach the younger generation with the truth of their real beauty and worth.
We are now raising support to:
- Build a desperately-needed new website to reach women and girls with the resources they need to build a healthy self-image.
- Launch a widspread social media strategy through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube to reach the younger generation with our message.
- Put on our own duplicable event to teach women and girls their value, identity, and purpose in Christ.
Your Gifts Impact Women's and Girls' Lives!
- A $100 donation provides 5 gift packages for pre-teen girls.
- A $200 donation provides 10 gift packages for pre-teens, 7 gift packages for teen girls, or 4 book & Bible study packages for abused or incarcerated women.
- A $500 donation provides 25 gift packages for pre-teens, 17 gift packages for teen girls, or 10 book & Bible study packages for abused or incarcerated women.
- A $1000 donation provides 50 gift packages for pre-teens, 34 gift packages for teen girls, or 20 book & Bible study packages for abused or incarcerated women.
- A $2000-$3000 donation funds a powerful faith-based event for pre-teens, teens, and hurting women.
- A $5000-$15,0000 donation provides the resources our ministry needs to grow and sustain our influence as we expand our reach to 1,000,000 women and girls.
Your contributions help young women discover their God-given worth. Thank you for your generous support.
Please mail contributions to: U R More with Jennifer Strickland, 110 Grapevine Hwy, Suite 206, Hurst TX 76054
Jennifer Strickland Ministries Inc. (DBU U R More) is recognized by the IRS as an organization exempt from taxation under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue code and gifts are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.