1. Lighten up. Life is short. Live today like it could be your last.
2. Expect nothing. That way everything you receive is a blessing.
3. Don’t get your panties in a wad. (That’s a southern thing, it means #1 lighten up.) Let things rolls off your back. Don’t get offended — because when you get offended, it’s actually more about you than the other person. Take note of it, realize it’s a day to be thankful, and choose gratitude.
4. Look for the best in others. Give compliments.
5. Find things you are thankful for, and focus all your energy on that. Being thankful spreads joy. And joy is the most beautiful gift you can give.
Wishing you the best,
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
Jennifer is a captivating speaker. She keeps the listener hanging in wonder of what’s coming next! Her presentation is not only absorbing, it reveals the truth of God’s power to heal a wounded spirit.
Barbara Brown, Former Stonecroft Ministries Regional Representative, San Diego, CA
“The ‘P’ word [perfection] may be the heaviest burden women bear. All the misguided things we do to attain it can keep us away from what we need most – the unconditional love of God the Father. The Girl Perfect Study Guide gives you a map to the wholeness you were created for.”
Nancy Ortberg, author and former teaching pastor at Willow Creek Community Church
“The Girl Perfect Study Guide shatters the lies girls and women believe and points to the ultimate truth, which really does set us free. I am confident that this study will help thousands discover a beauty, purpose, and worth that truly lasts. Thank you Jen for exposing the ‘perfect life’ and inviting girls to experience God’s ‘perfect love.'”
Allie Marie Smith
Allie Marie Smith, Founder of Wonderfully Made
One of the best testaments to what Jennifer is doing for the young girls and women of today is a comment from my eleven-year-old granddaughter: “Grammy, I want to read this book and hear her again. She’s good and I learned a lot.” This is exactly what I experienced from a grown-up perspective when I was introduced to Jennifer Strickland’s amazing story. Read it and see if you don’t get the real story from an icon model and a powerful speaker of truth.”