The NEWLY UPDATED EDITION is NOW AVAILABLE!
Confessions of a Former Runway Model
Do you feel like you’ll never measure up to the world’s expectations of beauty and perfection?
I know all too well how that feels. After 15 years in the modeling industry, I ended up with an eating disorder, drug and alcohol abuse, and thoughts of ending my life. Masking a deep loneliness and remaining silent about my pain, I tried to cover it up and look pretty for the pictures, when in truth I needed help. No amount of magazine covers, money, or approval ratings could mend my broken heart. On the streets of Europe, I met people who pointed me towards a better way — home, where I belonged, where God met me and showed me His plans for my life.
If you have ever felt like you are not good enough, perfect enough, or fulfilled enough, this book is for you.
Reading Girl Perfect will help you:
• Identify the lies the media tells women about our value.
• Find a healthy self esteem and body image.
• Redefine the meaning of beauty.
• Allow God to fill the hunger in your heart.
• Share your story and be honest about your pain.
• Find the true source of fulfillment.