More Beautiful Than You Know
See Yourself in God’s Mirror:
Celebrating the Young Woman God Created You to Be
If only a guy loved me … If only I liked what I saw in the mirror… If only everyone’s lives online didn’t look so perfect … then maybe I could be happy.
The desires of every woman’s heart are to know she is loved, beautiful, and has a future in store. But most girls look to guys, their appearance, and social media for their worth. These are never-ending, confusing cycles that distort their true identity. And knowing who we are is EVERYTHING.
In More Beautiful Than You know, former professional model Jennifer Strickland helps you turn away from the guys, mirrors, and screens for your value, and trains you to look into the mirror of the Word, where your beauty, purpose, and identity become crystal clear.
Discover a beauty, purpose, and identity that will last.
This book will you help young women:
- • Love and respect themselves by inspiring them to see themselves through their heavenly Father’s eyes
- • Accept and care for their bodies as they learn to see it as a work of their Creator’s hand
- • Protect and honor their sexuality as they grow to see their bodies as Holy Ground
- • Reflect real beauty inside and outside the home by looking to Jesus as their Light
- • Use screens for positive influence as they embrace their purpose in Christ.
Includes 30 days of devotions