More Beautiful Than You Know
finding your true reflection – for teen girls
If only a guy loved me … If only I liked what I saw in the mirror … If only everyone’s lives online didn’t look so perfect … then maybe I could be happy.
But a boyfriend isn’t going to fix things. A perfect body doesn’t mean a happy heart. You only get pain and confusion when you allow anything or anyone other than God to define you. Learn how to turn away from the mirrors of the world and look into the one mirror that never changes.
In More Beautiful Than You know, former professional model Jennifer Strickland helps teen girls identify the lies they are believing about themselves and teaches them how to look into the mirror of the Word, where their beauty, purpose, and identity become crystal clear.
This book will you help young women:
• Realize how much their heavenly Father loves and adores them
• Heal poor body image and see themselves as Creations of God
• Protect and honor their dating relationships, sexuality, and bodies
• Discover the real meaning of beauty that radiates from the inside out
• Use social media to shine a light, instead of being controlled by it
Includes 30 days of devotions
You can also purchase the More Beautiful Than You Know Teaching Video Series to go along with this book.